TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for your interest in your enquiry at Sangha Lodge.
Kindly note our booking terms and conditions below.
1. Payment Terms
1.1 No reservation is confirmed unless in writing from Sangha Lodge, and these reservations will be held only for thirty (30) days unless a deposit of 30% of the total tour cost is received in good time.
1.2 The balance is due no later than seventy (70) days or ten (10) weeks prior to commencement of the itinerary.
1.3 Any reservation made within seventy (70) days of commencement of an itinerary may be accepted, provided space is available and payment in full is received in good time.
1.4 Sangha Lodge will not accept responsibility for wire transfer and/or overnight mail charges.
2. Booking Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy
2.1 Any request to amend or change a booking once it has been confirmed may be accommodated subject to space availability. If Sangha Lodge is able to assist, any costs incurred will be added to your final invoice.
• 45-30 days prior to departure, the cancellation fee is 20% of the total cost of the booking.
• 29 days or more before the departure date, the cancellation fee is 50% of the total cost of the booking.
• 28 to 14 days before the departure date, the cancellation fee is 75% of the total cost of the booking.
• 13 to 7 days before the departure date, the cancellation fee is 90% of the total cost of the booking.
• Within 1 week of the departure date, the cancellation fee is 100%.
2.3 Any cancellation of a booking must be in writing and shall only be effective upon its acknowledged receipt by Sangha Lodge.
2.4 Cancellation, medical and repatriation insurance is suggested for our clients, and it is the client’s responsibility to arrange such insurance through the client’s broker.
2.5 If you are a "no show," Sangha Lodge shall be entitled to treat your reservation as cancelled without having given Sangha Lodge any notice, and the provisions of Paragraph 2.2 shall apply. (Please note that if the reason for cancellation falls within the terms of any holiday insurance policy held by you, such charges will normally be refunded by the insurance company, subject to the terms of the insurance).
2.6 No refunds are given:
• For lost travel time due to third party failures, EG. charter flights delayed by weather.
• Any expenses accrued due to third party failures.
• For itineraries amended after departure.
• For circumstances arising beyond Sangha Lodge's control
• If you leave your itinerary after it has begun, or miss any scheduled, activities, meals or accommodations